Answers To Common Questions
1. What Are Your Suits Made From?
Our suits are made from 100% wool or a wool poyester blend which is only found in ‘The Specialist’ fabric selection. Customers can request other materials or special modifications. Just send us an email!
2. How Do I Measure Myself?
We have an in-depth guide HERE and on all of our order forms, when you select ‘WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER CUSTOM MEASUREMENTS FOR A PERFECT FITTING SUIT?’, there is a link to the corresponding video that will show you how to take that measurement.
3. How Long Will It Take To Get My Suit?
It takes about 4-5 weeks for the suit to arrive on your doorstep. Because each suit is unique, it may take a bit longer or shorter to produce. If you need to suit by a certain date contact me and I will ensure your suit has top priority.
4. How Are You Able To Sell Quality Suits So Inexpensively?
I built my business so I was able to cut out the middle-man; It is just me and the tailors. Some of the ways I am able to eliminate costs are:
- I do not have a large retail space with a sales staff, upselling customers for the most they will spend.
- I do not markup my suits to make it seem like you are getting a higher quality than you actually pay for.
- Since every suit is made to order, I do not need to cover the costs of the suits that do not sell.
- I do not have a premium brand image I need to uphold. I believe in honesty and getting the best deal for my customers because I would want the same thing!
5. Why Should I Buy Your Suits?
If you love saving money and not dealing with a pushy sales staff, my suits are for you. For example, if were to go into a retail store, you will find suits ranging greatly in price. Name brand suits can go from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand. And, a name brand suit does not necessarily guarantee a quality suit. Many suits have a very low wool percentage and are made with synthetic fabrics that are literally glued together.
Then, once you have your suit, and have dealt with the sales consultants up-selling you on accessories you do not need, you have to get it tailored so it fits just right which will cost even more money.
Save yourself the time, money, and unnecessary stress by creating the exact suit you want with Exotic Bespoke and then measure yourself using our guide for the perfect fit!
1. How Do I Place An Order?
To create your suit, you can select one of our pre-designed looks for some inspiration or start from scratch. I also highly recommend taking your own measurements so our tailors can create your suit so it fits you perfectly.
2. How Do I Track My Order?
You will be notified and given a tracking number when your suit is finished so you may track the package.
3. How Can I Cancel Or Change My Order?
Please contact me as soon as possible if you wish to change or cancel your order. If your suit is not made yet, there will not be an additional charge to change something. However, there may be an additional charge if you wish to change something after your suit has been created.
4. What Is Your Return Policy?
If you are not satisfied with your suit, please send me an email to start the return process.
1. What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
We currently accept PayPal, Stripe to process credit cards, and Amazon. We never see your payment information, only your name and shipping address.
2. Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally for free.